1. No purchase is necessary to participate. All federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited. Promotion period begins on September 15, 2012 12:01 AM CST and ends on September 30, 2012 11:59 PM CST.
2. Agreement to official rules. By participating in the 2012 Enterprise Ledger Readers’ Choice (also referred to as the “Promotion”), participant fully agrees to and accepts these official rules and the decisions of the Enterprise Ledger (also referred to as the “Sponsor”) which are final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with the official rules will result in disqualification from the Promotion.
3. Eligibility. 2012 Enterprise Ledger Readers’ Choice is open to US residents who reside within a 50-mile radius of Enterprise, AL, who are 19 years or older at the time of participation. A voter must reside in such area for such person’s vote to be valid.
4. Voting Process. Voting in the 2012 Enterprise Ledger Readers’ Choice will run on http://www.eprisenow.com/contests and in print ballots in the Enterprise Ledger from September 15, 2012 12:01 AM – September 30, 2012 11:59 PM CST. The business which receives the highest number of votes in accordance with these rules as determined by Sponsor will be announced by Sponsor as the winner of 2012 Enterprise Ledger Readers’ Choice. Voting is limited to one vote per participant per day. All voting requires a valid registration which satisfies these rules. Registration and voting is completed through a third party vendor, UPickem Inc. In the event of a tie, the winning business will be chosen by random drawing from among all tied entries. Only one registration per person. Registration requires a valid and active e-mail address. Any participant suspected of using a proxy for voting, concealing one’s true identity, registering in the name of a fictitious person or registering in the name of a real person without such person’s authorization will be disqualified. All registration information submitted by voters to the contest must be valid. In the event UPickem or the Sponsor believes a registration was not valid or violated these rules, any votes related to such registration will be disqualified. Automated voting is not allowed and such votes will be disqualified. Any individual or organization found employing third-party resources, whether domestic or abroad, for the purpose of creating multiple registrations or generating votes in violation of these rules, either automatically or manually, will be immediately disqualified. Votes may not be sold, bought or paid for. All registration and voting must follow these Official Rules.
5. Prizes. One entry from all eligible entries will be chosen by random drawing as grand prize winner. Grand prize winner will receive one (1) $100 Visa gift card. In the event that grand prize winner cannot be contacted within seven (7) days, a random drawing will be held to select an alternate grand prize winner. Employees of the Enterprise Ledger and its parent company and subsidiaries are not eligible to win.
6. Winners List. The 2012 Enterprise Ledger Readers’ Choice winners in each category will be posted online at http://www.eprisenow.com/contests after the voting period has ended. This information will also be published in a special keepsake section of the Enterprise Ledger on October 28, 2012.
7. General Conditions. By participating in the Promotion, participants agree to comply with and to be bound by the official rules and by all interpretations of the official rules by the Sponsor. Decisions of the Enterprise Ledger shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. The Enterprise Ledger reserves the right to modify, suspend, or cancel the Promotion if fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond the Enterprise Ledger’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Promotion and the integrity of the selection of the winners as determined by the Enterprise Ledger in its sole discretion. In such event, the Enterprise Ledger reserves the right to award the awards in a random drawing from the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment, or to implement any remedy it sees fit.
8. Release. By participating in the Promotion, all participants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and the Promotional Participants; each of their affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries; and their respective officers, directors, employees and members, from and against any claim or cause of action arising in connection with each user’s participation in the Promotion.
9. Sponsor. The Promotion is sponsored by the World Media Enterprises Inc. d/b/a the Enterprise Ledger, whose decisions regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the contest shall be final and binding on all persons in all respects. The Sponsor is not responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the contest. If you have any questions regarding this contest please contact Brenda Crosby at 334-702-2600 or write to The Enterprise Ledger, Attn: Readers’ Choice, P.O. Box 311130, Enterprise, AL 36331